I’ve been loving my new Samudra clutch, it fits everything I need! Here’s a peek inside my daily essentials (with some Aussie products that I hope to get when I’m home!)
1. Papaw Ointment: Chaptstick is the number one necessity in all of my purses–I’d be stranded without it at all hours of the day! This is the best lip balm, cuticle cream, or basically anything you need it for! My aussie sister (did I mention I’ve been ‘adopted’ into a family? I love them!) gave me a spare jar and I am obsessed!
2. NARS coral lip pencil and concealer stick: I just got the coral for summertime, and it goes on perfectly with my lip gloss. A spot concealer is perfect to cover up little blemishes on the go, this one lasts long too!
3. Gypsy Water: thanks to my sister, I’m now addicted to this amazing smelling perfume! I’m starting to see it grow in popularity around here, probably because it’s so amazing! I love how it smells different on everyone, it gives you your own personal scent.
4. Coconut lotion: okay, sunscreen? Yes, it is a necessity to wear daily, especially when Australia is lacking an ozone layer… but this mainstream sunscreen smells amazing! You don’t smell like a tourist going to the beach, you smell like coconuts and vacation. It’s all over the convenience stores, but I hope I can get it when I get home, it smells that good!
5. Card holder: I love my new YSL cardholder. It’s perfect to carry itself when your on the go, or throw in a purse when you only need a few cards and some cash for your night out.
6. Sunnies: the Daddy B sunnies from Oliver Peoples are my absolute favorite. They have the best styles and colors, I’m already saving up for my next pair!
7. Ear-buds: Frends makes the best ear buds and headphones. I love these, but since I’m usually on the go, the ear buds fit perfectly in my Samudra pouch.
8. Last but not least: the Samudra Pouch! I absolutely love the beach designs on these bags. They are such great quality, and fun to even use for a casual purse when you’re out to dinner. It was hard to pick just one–I want them all!
You must be logged in to post a comment.